We Are Expanding!
- International Peer Group (IPG) is growing into a series of International Student Excellence Programs (ISEP)! In addition to providing personalized one-on-one mentoring for first-year international students, ISEP will create opportunities for all international students to connect with UCI’s academic and cultural resources.
- Learn more!
ISEP Mentee SpotlightAntonio Pineda
- An independent, attentive, and understanding Computer Engineering major from Guatemala City, Guatemala!
- "If I could open any kind of business, I would open a mechanic shop. I really enjoy working with cars and has always been something that I enjoy doing with my Dad. I have always been really good at figuring out how part work and for what purpose, and as a result I developed this idea of becoming a car mechanic. I no longer hope to make that my main career, but regardless hope to some day run my own auto shop."
- ISEP welcomes new Mentees at International Student Orientation Week 2016! View ISEP's ISO Week events.
- Now Hiring: ISEP Program Assistants for 2016-2017 (3 positions available)!
- ISEP welcomes our new Program Coordinator, Bianca Angeles
- Check out photos from ISEP's annual Spring Banquet. This year's theme: Casino Royale!
- Suite 3020, Anteater Instruction & Research Building (AIRB)
- Building #653 on campus maps
- Our location
- You will see our door when you exit the 3rd floor elevator.
- Our main number: (949) 824-2422
- If you are an international student who would like to SIGN UP to be matched with a Peer Mentor, please email ISEP administrative staff at email@example.com.
- If you do not wish to participate in ISEP you can OPT OUT of the program by emailing administratiev staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. (You may return to the program at any time.)