ISEP welcomes new staff
- ISEP is excited to welcome 12 Coordinators, 52 Mentors, and 6 Program Assistants & Leads to our student staff for 2017-2018!
- Academic Integrity Contest Winners ANNOUNCED! Congratulations to Isabel Choi, Sarah Del Valle, and Michelle Chung for submitting the three winning entries to ISEP's Academic Integrity Contest, which occurred campus-wide during Spring Quarter.
- IPG Mentors were featured speakers at UCI's "What Matters to Me & Why: Student Series" event on Wednesday, April 26.
- IPG will be boothing at Anteater Involvement Fair on Monday, September 25 from 11 am-2:30 pm. Our booth location is B-61.
- UC Irvine Extension/Summer Session Building A (#231 on campus maps) Room 201. We are on the second floor reachable from the exterior stairs.
- Our main number: (949) 824-2422
- If you are an international student who would like to SIGN UP to be matched with a Peer Mentor, please email ISEP administrative staff at email@example.com.
- If you do not wish to participate in ISEP you can OPT OUT of the program by emailing administrative staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. (You may return to the program at any time.)